The administrator of your personal data is Simply4net limited liability company with registered office at 43 Królowej Jadwigi Str., 61-871 Poznań, Poland, NIP number: 9721244748, REGON number: 3024649290. We understand how important it is for you to respect privacy, which is why we pay special attention to the issue of security of our Users’ personal data. We ensure that their processing and storage are carried out in compliance with the security standards provided for by law.
Simply4net maintains the service at https://100shoppers.com (hereinafter referred to as the Service), and we do not require to provide us with your personal data to view certain parts of the Website. However, they should be provided during the registration process to the Service. Simply4net collects only the necessary personal data, that is, those that are necessary for the proper provision of services by us. Providing this personal data by you is completely voluntary.
You can contact us by writing to the address 43 Królowej Jadwigi Str., 61-871 Poznań, or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +48 884 384 194.
What sensitive personal data do we process?
Personal data that we collect from you is: name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, name of company you represent, website address where you display our plugin.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process your personal data?
For this purpose, we process your name and e-mail address. We process these data based on the Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council (UE) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) with the Polish name RODO
For this purpose, we process your first name, surname, e-mail address, home address, details of the company you represent (its name, address, tax identification number NIP), bank account number and url of the page that you will use to use our services.
How long will we process your personal information?
We keep your personal data for as long as it is permitted by law.
In the case of maintaining your account in the Service, as well as for the implementation of the contract, including in particular the amount of commission due for transactions concluded, we will process your data as long as we act under the contract concluded, as well as in the period of limitation of possible claims.
The data obtained in connection with the complaint will be processed as long as we do not resolve the complaint, as well as in the period of limitation of possible claims.
In the case of a newsletter, we will process your personal data for as long as you do not express the will to cease receiving it.
Conversations carried out via e-mail or chat window placed on our website will be archived for as long as we do not carry out the task presented, as well as for the period of limitation of possible claims.
In addition, separate provisions oblige us to store your data for the period provided for by law, e.g. the obligation to present financial documents (invoices, bills) resulting from tax regulations.
Who do we transfer your personal information to?
Your personal data may be processed by:
1. Our employees in order to provide services for you, including maintaining an account, sending messages, making settlements or dealing with complaints.
2. Intercom R&D Unlimited Company based in Ireland Stephen Court, 18-21 St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2 (https://www.intercom.com), which helps us communicate with you online, as well as for sending newsletters.
3. Web Innovative Software Ltd. with its headquarters in Wrocław, 105/21 Bolesława Krzywoustego Str., 51-166 Wrocław ( https://wfirma.pl), which provides us with IT solutions in the accounting sector.
4. The company Pipedrive OUwith the registered office in Estonia Paldiski mnt 80, 10617 Tallinn ( https://www.pipedrive.com/), which provides us with a service to manage the relationships with our clients.
5. Dropbox International Unlimited Company based in Ireland, at Park Place, Hatch Street, Dublin 2, which provides us with cloud solutions that we use for the electronic circulation of accounting documents.
6. Facebook Ireland Limited with its registered office in Ireland, at Grand Canal Square 4, Dublin 2, through which we conduct marketing campaigns and through which we conduct communication.
7. L&A Europe Consulting Ltd. with registered office at 330 Obornicka Str., 60-689 Poznań, who keep the accounts for us.
What are your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data?
1. You have the right to obtain information whether we process your personal data, and if so, for what purpose and in what scope, on what basis and how long we will process it, and to whom we share it.
2. You have the right to access your personal data and rectify it, remove it or limit its processing. You are also entitled to raise objections against the processing of your personal data as well as to transfer the data. If you want to exercise this right, write to us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. You have the right to demand that we remove your personal data without delay if:
a. Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
b. the consent on which the processing is based has been withdrawn and there is no other legal ground for processing;
c. you have lodged an objection referred to in point 7 and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing your data by us or when personal data have been processed unlawfully.
4. If in your opinion the data is incomplete or incorrect, you have the right to request processing restrictions pending the outcome of your request to rectify the data.
5. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, that is to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that we have violated your rights.
7. You have the right to raise objections against the fact that we process your personal data in order to realize our legitimate interest. If you do this, we will stop processing your data unless we have other grounds to do so.
8. You have the right to receive your personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You also have the right to request that we send this data to another administrator if: a. The processing is based on your consent or on the basis of a contract, and b. The processing takes place in an automated manner.
9. You have the right to request restricting the processing of your data if: a. You question the accuracy of personal data – then we will stop processing them for a period of time that allows us to check the correctness of these data; b. the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of your personal data, requesting to restrict their use instead; c. we will no longer need your personal information for processing, but you need it to establish, investigate or defend your claims; d. you objected to the processing of your personal data – until you find out whether there are legitimate grounds and whether they override the grounds of your opposition.
Automatic data processing
Our Service also uses Google Analytics statistics. This allows us to see what content available in the Service was the most interesting for you – it provides us with the knowledge as to which site of the Service enjoys the most interest. This will allow us to meet your expectations and needs. By using the Service sites, you agree to the analysis of this data by Google Analytics in this respect.
In this case, however, we do not process personal data. If you do not agree to such activities, you can disable the appropriate settings from your browser or download the appropriate plug-in available at this address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
By analyzing the collected data, we can send personalized commercial information related to our services to individuals who use our services, as well as suggestions created on the basis of the data obtained. Such activities take place in an automated way using available marketing or analytical tools available, for example, on Facebook. Your use of such personalized business information or suggestions is voluntary.
Simply4net uses two types of cookies: session cookies that are stored on your device as long as you do not log out of the Service or you do not disable the web browser you use. We also use “permanent” cookies that are on your device until they are deleted.
Cookies are also used to monitor traffic in the Service. They do not collect any personal data and are used to improve the Service and for statistical purposes.
You can delete cookies at any time or disable the possibility of saving these files from the level of the web browser you use. However, in this case, Simply4net does not guarantee the correct operation of the website. We encourage you to get acquainted with the file management mechanism available on the websites of producers of web browsers.
For the most popular browsers, we provide the appropriate links:
Internet Explorer – http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Mozilla Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/miseries
Opera – http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/en/cookies.html
Chrome – http://support.google.com/chrome/bin /answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
The administrator of your personal data is Simply4net limited liability company with registered office at 43 Królowej Jadwigi Str., 61-871 Poznań, NIP number: 9721244748, REGON number: 3024649290.